Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
The fear of not being loved and how to date again
LINDSEY ELLISON VOL 2 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Lindsey Ellison, Huffington Post journalist who is outspoken about narcissists. Lindsey freelances for www.yourtango.com, writes for her own blog and host a chat show “Start Over Find Happiness Again” to empower women. Lindsey motives survivors of narcissists based on her own journey.
After the first interview where Lindsey talks about being in a relationship with a narcissist, we now explore:
- When is enough, enough?
- Lindsey Ellison shares her own story with us since childhood.
- Why women crave love
- Why we are so intoxicated with a knight in shining armour
- Why we fall in love with narcissists in the first place
- Why we fear not being loved
- How we realise and intuitively know we need to break up
- Patterns appearing in our relationships and what we learn from them
- If we do not learn we hit rock bottom and what happens then
- Understanding where we belong
- Why we have a need to fix our partners and how it gets us in trouble
- The steps we need to break co-dependency
- Dotox from our fear of being alone
- How to cope and heal
- Letting the void teach us about abandonment
- When we start dating again and how to do it
- Discovering how to overcome narcissists
- Date night with yourself.
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.
CONNECT WITH LINDSEY ELLISON
SPECIAL MENTIONED LINKS
Free Book Chapter
Complimentary Coaching Starter Pack
Become a patron
Also listen to:
GET THE APP to listen on your smartphone.