Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
Divorce stress turns domestic into overnight body building success story
Adele Green interviews Regina Jonga, ex Zimbabwean domestic worker turned her sorrow from choosing a divorce into exercising to feel better. Her story of success became overnight headline news and it inspired her to perform better and better empowering many other women who feel hopeless about the lives they live.
Regina continues to win international competitions. In this interview we explore:
- How her life as a married women and mother in Zimbabwe changed
- Her body building successes, including sponsorships and being an ambassador for Nutrition
- Her first competition and how long it took people to take her sport seriously
- Limited resources is no obstacle if you are determined to have a better life
- Her exercises kept her healthy and improved her self esteem
- Her decision to leave her life in Zimbabwe behind
- Small successes helped her to believe in herself
- The importance of self respect even if no else gave it to her
- How it feels to be acknowledged
- The difference a women’s motivation can make in society
- Regina’s dreams of travelling and a big career with humble beginnings
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.
Yes this really is both her and she is still working as a domestic worker.
SPECIAL MENTIONED LINKS
Free Book Chapter
Complimentary Coaching Starter Pack
Become a patron
GET THE APP to listen on your smartphone.