Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
Is crowdfunding for startups sustainable?
TANJA WOHLRAB-RYAN VOL 3 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Tanja Wohlrab-Ryan, who fearlessly moved to Iceland for love, how she integrates her life to live as a social entrepreneur and making community problems sexy.
Tanja specifically addresses how to make social enterprises profitable and her lessons. In this interview addresses:
- How to approach a crowdfunding campaign as a startup
- Benefits and risks of crowdfunding
- How sponsorship can work
- What research is recommended when crowdfunding
- Allowing enough time and how much is needed
- How to introduce your campaign
- How to pledge vs sell with crowdfunding
- What businesses work with crowdfunding
- How to tell people and who to tell
- What is required for a successful crowdfunding campaign
- How long does a crowdfunding campaign last
- The role of social media and does it work
- How to get community involved
- How women fair as social entrepreneurs and why
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.
CONNECT WITH TANJA WOHLRAB-RYAN FOR IMPACT ICELAND
SPECIAL MENTIONED LINKS
Free Book Chapter
Complimentary Coaching Starter Pack
Become a patron
Also listen to:
GET THE APP to listen on your smartphone.