Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
Why African women entrepeneurs don’t need handouts and are on the rise
MELANIE HAWKEN VOL 1 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Melanie Hawken, soon to be one of the most powerful voices for African Women Entrepreneurs. We discuss why it’s the decade of African women entrepreneurs.
Melanie Hawken is the founding member and CEO of Lionesses of Africa. She is also Editor for this digital community of 120 000 women in 35 countries which is growing rapidly. The past 10 years she was a journalist in Africa and now created a powerful social enterprise to support the needs of African women entrepreneurs.
In the interview you will find out:
- Why this is the decade of African women entrepreneurs
- How the role of women is equipped to empower themselves
- Nothing limits millennial women
- Telling the untold stories of the impact of entrepreneurs in Africa
- Why women need to think bigger
- How women do business differently
- Having a little is no excuse to be an international success story
- How women show using their problem to make money from it
- Economically sustainable problem solving in Africa by women and how Lionesses of Africa use it to inspire the world to take notice
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.
MORE ABOUT MELANIE HAWKEN
THE PRIDE OF AFRICA’S WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
SPECIAL MENTIONED LINKS
Free Book Chapter
Complimentary Coaching Starter Pack
Become a patron