Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
How to become the hero in the ‘the story of my life’
GAYNOR YOUNG VOL 2 OF 2
Adele Green interviews Gaynor Young, who after her fall in Camelot teaches us how we can become the hero of our own lives in our own stories too.
Gaynor, or #earear as she is known, became synonyms for overcoming overwhelming odds. Her early life as actress became famous after her accident in Camelot, and she has come back with such an authentic voice.
In the interview you will find out:
- How to be the hero in your own story despite what it is.
- How curiosity impacts on her life.
- How she inspires people with talking, writing and now acting as ‘Gaynor’.
- How you can achieve anything if you are prepared to work for it.
- How she became the actress of her own life story.
- How she defines success as a conscious being and you can too.
- What are the advantages of a private inner life.
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.
SPECIAL MENTIONED LINKS
Free Book Chapter
Complimentary Coaching Starter Pack
Become a patron
Also listen to:
GET THE APP to listen on your smartphone.