Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
To be in relationship with a narcissist
LINDSEY ELLISON VOL 1 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Lindsey Ellison, Huffington Post journalist who is outspoken about narcissists. Lindsey freelances for www.yourtango.com, writes for her own blog and host a chat show “Start Over Find Happiness Again” to empower women. Lindsey motives survivors of narcissists based on her own journey.
Lindsey specifically addresses being in a relationship with a narcissist. In this interview we explore:
- What happens to relationships with co-dependency
- The dance between narcissist and co-dependency
- How narcissism imprints develops in childhood
- How being loved by a narcissist creates limitations of what we believe about ourselves
- Why we attract narcissist into our love relationships
- Find out if men become narcissist more than women
- How to deal with a narcissist
- How to discover a new empowering perspective if you are with a narcissist
- Why the role of females are easily exploited to be vulnerable to narcissists?
- Meeting your needs when you are married to a narcissist
- How to reprogram your brain to break free from a narcissist
- How to begin rebuilding yourself when you break free from this kind of relationship
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.
CONNECT WITH LINDSEY ELLISON
SPECIAL MENTIONED LINKS
Free Book Chapter
Complimentary Coaching Starter Pack
Become a patron
Also listen to:
GET THE APP to listen on your smartphone.