Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
What Did Lara Croft Ever Do For Women?
Gaming, Media & Body Image
NATHAN MCCREE VOL 3 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Nathan McCree about the inevitable topic – Did or did the icon Lara Croft in Tomb Raider help to empower or disempower women’s body image? What was the impact of gaming and media perceptions? And Nathan responds with very revealing answers.
Nathan McCree is famous for composing the music for Tomb Raider in 1996. One day he was a music writer in the gaming industry and the next day his boss arrived at work with his new Ferrari. He now lives in the Czech Republic and freelances worldwide composing audio, sound effects and voice overs.
In the interview you will find out:
- The media set women up to be disappointed – did Lara Croft help with this?
- The true catch with free smart phone gaming
- Does gaming develop or stump creativity?
- What can games do for women?
- What do moms need to know about the games kids play?
- The perfect body image of a women as depicted by the media
- Did Lara Croft really add to the empowerment of women?
- What makes women really powerful?
- The mirror of games for learning who we are
- The consciousness of music transfers to the listener
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.
MORE ABOUT NATHAN MCCREE
CONTACT LINKS FOR NATHAN MCCREE
SPECIAL MENTIONED LINKS
Free Book Chapter
Complimentary Coaching Starter Pack
Become a patron